Worship held monthly at St. Paul's Anglican Church, Osaka, Fourth Sunday at 4:00 pm
2-30 Chaya-machi, Kitaku, Osaka
(Near Hankyu Umeda station) Tel: 06-6371-0170
English worship to resume with
Holy Eucharist on February 28 4pm
ALMIGHTY God, who seest that we have no power of ourselves to help ourselves: Keep us both outwardly in our bodies, and inwardly in our souls; that we may be defended from all adversities which may happen to the body, and from all evil thoughts which may assault and hurt the soul; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
(Book of Common Prayer, Church of England)
While it may be especially important to join our hearts in prayer and worship at this time, please seriously weigh the risk/benefit involved in physical attendance. If you choose not to attend this month, you will be remembered in prayer, and we ask that you remember the English congregation in prayer at about the time that you would be worshiping with us.
For those who attend, please exercise all reasonable precautions:
1. Please check your body temperature before arrival at church. If you have a high temperature,
please refrain from attending worship and pray at home. Seek medical attention if necessary.
2. If you are in a "high risk" category, please consider not attending. High risk means
➣ those over 60 years old
➣ those with underlying medical conditions (such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer).
3. Avoid commuter trains and buses if possible
4. Wear a mask
5. Wash your hands frequently
6. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if possible.
7. If you are feeling unwell, please rest and pray at home
If any are in need of pastoral care at this or any other time, please contact:
The Rev. Warren Wilson
2-1-8 Matsuzaki-Cho Abeno-ku OSAKA JAPAN