本文へスキップ

 宣教152周年(1870‐2022)聖堂聖別102周年(1920‐2022)主教座聖堂指定72周年(1950‐2022)

https://www.nskk.org/osaka/church/kawaguchi/

Kawaguchi Christ Church Cathedral

About Us(English)

Kawaguchi Christ Church Cathedral

Kawaguchi Christ Church Cathedral of Osaka Diocese, NSKK (Nippon Sei Ko Kai) Anglican/Episcopal Church in Japan

The history of the Kawaguchi Christ Church traces back to 1870, when C.M. Williams (Bishop),a missionary from the Episcopal Church USA, established a chapel (named Chapel Osaka).

Later, St. Timothy’s Church was built in Kawaguchi Concession in Osaka, and the Eiwa EnglishSchool (which was the predecessor of St. Paul’s University,
Rikkyo, in Tokyo) was attached.
In 1981, St Timothy’s merged with Holy Comforter’s Church nearby to form
the Kawaguchi Christ Church. The present church building was built in 1920 by an American architect Wilson, and now it is the Cathedral of Osaka Diocese, NSKK (Anglican/Episcopal Church in Japan). It is also designated as Tangible Cultural Properties by the Agency For Cultural Affairs and the Osaka Prefecture.

✚Rector: Rev. Stephen Si-gyumg You


Access by train
Get off the subway at Awaza Station and take exit⑦
7minutes on foot

Access by bus
1 minute from "Kawaguchi 1-chome” bus stop on Lines 88 ahd 90

CONTACT US
1-3-8 kawaguchi Nishi-ku Osaka-shi,Osaka  〒550⁻0021
☎: 06⁻6581⁻5061   FAX: 06⁻6581₋4433
✉ kawaguchi@guitar.ocn.ne.jp



shop info店舗情報

日本聖公会 川口基督教会
大阪教区主教 アンデレ 磯 晴久
 牧師 司祭 ステパノ 柳 時京(ユ シギョン)
           

〒550‐0021
大阪府大阪市西区川口1‐3‐8
TEL.06‐6581‐5061
FAX.06‐6581‐4433
E Mail:kawaguchi@guitar.ocn.ne.jp